Homestay, student residences, hostel, flats and hotels available


Choosing the right type of accommodation for your stay is really important and we offer a wide variety of homestay, student residences and private accommodation. 


Staying with a British family is our most popular accommodation option. It is the best way to improve your English, whilst at the same time experiencing a British way of life.

Student Residences

Live together with other students from our school in one of our student houses. This is a good way to make new friends and practice your English, while keeping some independence.

Summer residence

Kingston Summer Residence is a luxury residence located in the heart of Kingston and just minutes away from the river, cafes and shopping centre, and only 12 minutes by train to the school. Facilities include a private fully-fitted kitchen and bathroom, 24-hour security plus the chance to meet and practise your English with international students from other universities, and overnight guests for up to 3 nights per week.

Catholic Hostel

This facility is operated by the Catholic Church and is located in Southfields, home of the famous All England Lawn Tennis Club. It is only available to unmarried women, aged between 18 and 27 years. Whilst the hostel has no connection with the school, we are able to make bookings on your behalf if required, subject to availability.

From The Blog