Start learning before you arrive
With our WSE Pre-arrival Online Learning Course you can start improving your English before you arrive at WSE, so you will feel relaxed and confident by the time you have your first lesson in school.
With this course you get:
- A virtual tour of the school & important pre-arrival information
- A placement test
- 25 hours of online learning (NB you must complete your online learning course within 3 months of starting)
You will be able to:
- do tests to check your level
- improve your grammar and vocabulary
- familiarise yourself with the types of activities you may experience during your course.
If you would like this opportunity to start studying before your course here, enrol on the WSE Pre-arrival Online Learning Course and start studying straight away.
Continue learning after you have left
If you use the Self Access Centre while you are studying at Wimbledon School of English, you will have access to an online learning environment called Macmillan English Campus. This has lots of fun practice activities for improving your:
- grammar and vocabulary
- reading, listening , speaking and writing skills
- a fantastic online dictionary
- newspaper articles for all levels
- progress tests.
Even better, if you want to carry on studying outside school hours or after you have left WSE and are back in your own country, then you can purchase a year’s subscription to MacMillan English Campus and access it wherever you are.