Wimbledon School of English luxury residence, Kings Lodge, is ideally situated in the centre of Wimbledon, just 2 minutes from the train & underground station, shopping centre & cinema – and only 10 minutes from school. There are numerous cafes, restaurants and bars just a minute’s walk away. It has 9 study bedrooms (single, twin & double) each with its own bathroom.
Accommodation consists of nine en-suite study-bedrooms, with a choice of standard single, large single, double or twin room. Each study-bedroom has its own shower/bathroom. All the rooms are bright and well decorated, carpeted and centrally heated.
- A large, well equipped kitchen/ dining/seating area with all facilities including cooker, microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, TV & DVD player
- Laundry room with iron, washing machine & clothes dryer
- Large outside garden
- Free WiFi throughout
- The Kings Lodge house-share is a self-catering and has a large well equipped kitchen
- Please bring your own towels
- Bedding is provided
- Communal areas are cleaned daily and study-bedrooms and bath/ shower rooms are cleaned weekly
- No smoking is only allowed anywhere in the house or garden
- There is no member of staff in Kings Lodge
- Booking is from Saturday to Saturday only.
- Arrival from 13.00 to 17.00
- Departure from 10.00 to 12.00
- There is a charge for late or Sunday arrival
- Please note that new students cannot arrive after 8pm
- Minimum age: 18
- Payment: first 4 weeks at the time of booking and balance on arrival
View Larger Map A=Kings Lodge B=Wimbledon School of English